Sunday, April 03, 2011

Not Lovin' It


I'm just not lovin' these wheels yet. I get stuck on corners, my feet are off the ground and my butt in the air. Lady keeps trying to get them adjusted just right, and I love her for it, but... I'm not feelin' it. I told Lady to get me out...please. Then I drag my feet. I know, I know. That's what the wheels are for, but I'm just not so sure about them yet. If any of you wheelchair users have any advice for me, I would sure like to hear it. Will it get better? Lady bought me Doggles once and I never liked them. I would wear them in the taxis as I stuck my head out the window, but I would never walk with them on. I can be stubborn.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:56 AM

    Hi Marley, keep trying with the wheels. Perhaps once the adjustments are a bit more fine tuned, things will be a bit better. There is a posted video on youtube which deals with adjusting the wheels for Dachshunds. This is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnnP48AbiTo. The wheels looks similar to the wheels you have. Even if not, perhaps it will lead you in some other directions to find additional information.

    ReplyDelete