Sunday, March 21, 2021
Hello World, Teddy here. My secretary (Mommy) FINALLY figured out how to get back into my blog. So here’s an update:
* Grandpa went home to Jesus two years ago this month. I still sit in his chair.
* My best friend Scooter got killed by a car earlier this year. His dad still cries.
* Mommy has been training me to be a medic alert service dog for her. I’m still in training cuz I have issues. I still don’t do well with beasts, but I am now very well behaved ( except for that) and am working on consistency in alerting.
* Grandma and Mommy have stayed close to home during the pandemic, butt now both have their shots.
* We’re still by the beach in the same house in Florida.
* Can you believe I am five years old now?
I hope you haven’t forgotten me. Here’s some photos to help you remember me. See ya later, World!