Monday, April 18, 2011

Back at the Home...

No, Lady didn't put me back in the home. We just went for a visit. Lady is taking photos for their blog of the kids on their way to school. I was happy to see them.
My two Aunties who took care of me were so happy to see me. Premlatta was ill for four days and didn't leave her room. So, I didn't either. I just stayed by her side and watched over her. They had to come get me to take me out to take care of business. She told Lady this story this morning. We were up early to see the kids off. They don't have a camera so Lady takes photos for them with her little camera. I made myself right at home.




I've missed Pearly!
It's a bad back day. I'm dragging. So Lady put me in my wheels. I'll walk in them, but I'm not happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment