Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lady, Me and Our Jesus Tree

In my other Christmas photo, I showed you my Around the World tree. This is Lady's Jesus Tree. All of the ornaments have something to do with the Life, Death, and Resurrection of Jesus. After all, Christmas IS the celebration of His birthday, right? Sooo, He should get His own tree. We'll even have a birthday cake. Of course, mine will be different. Lady makes my cake with beef or chicken flavors!  I get Christmas cookies, too! Lady makes them special for me. I'm not allowed to have the sugary ones. Well, I sneak them sometimes or eat the ones the babies drop. Speaking of dropping, Lady was making lasagna today for our Christmas party tonight. She dropped cheese on the floor! Yum!
Neighbor ladies came to our house this morning. They were going to make a cake, but the power went off. No heaters. Cold. So, they made chocolate balls from Sweetened Condensed Milk, cocoa powder and butter. You cook it over the stove. They rolled the balls in sprinkles or coconut. They really liked that. They left a BIG mess. Lady has to clean it up before our party. Well, I better be going to help Lady get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment