Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This is our bedroom.
This is the living room.
Living room.
This is where Lady has her QT, with reminders from her beach in Florida.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! This is a small sofa in the dining room.

Top o' the mornin' to ya! I am sporting my green tee shirt, and a shamrock in honor of this special day! While there are many legends associated with St. Patrick, one thing is absolutely true - he shared the Word of God with those who had previously enslaved him. He used what he had available to explain about God -the shamrock! I have listened to Lady tell the story many times.
Well, I had a good first night in my new home. Lady had to keep reminding me not to bark at every sound I heard, so I just growled really low. I don't think she slept much. Well, people were coming and going, street dogs barking, people talking loudly, what's a little dog to do? I woke Lady up early this morning so we were out by 6:30. I live on a very nice street. Those same street dogs barked at me this morning, but I ignored them. I made a friend this morning. Lady said she was a cute little mop but I thought she was hot. And was she checking me out!!!
Lady took photos of our new home for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment