Saturday, February 04, 2006

More E-mail From Marley

Dear Lady,
I am having fun visiting at Michael's house. His little brother Tom wants me to sleep in his bed, but I stay near Michael. He is taking good care of me, because he knows how important I am to you. Sad news. Michael's dad is sick and in the hospital. As you know, in Chinese hospitals, the family has to take care of them. The family must bring him food, change his sheets, give him a bath, and even bring his water. So, Michael has been at the hospital a lot. I am not allowed to go, so I stay and play with Tom. I'm not sure when I am coming home, but I hope it is soon. I miss my own bed. Yes, I have my Pooh blanket and my toys, but it is not the same. Yes, Michael's mom is a good cook and gives me really good scraps. Still, I miss my own home. After all, I am just a little dog, and I miss my Lady.
Love,
Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment