Saturday, May 07, 2016

IT'S A GOOD THING I'M CUTE

Hello World! 
How do you like my haircut? It's compliments of the vet techs at the hospital. 


At least both front legs match. They really bother me. I've been licking and biting them.
I redesigned Mommy's bedroom carpeting when I spewed charcoal all over. At least it is lighter now. Mommy shampooed it. Now she has to buy a new rug.
Grandpa's in the doghouse. I went next door and was barking at the American bulldog next door. He was restrained so I just let him have it. The neighbor scooped me up and took me home because Chopu has broken his cables. Grandpa can't remember to close the bathroom door so I continue to redecorate with the trash. So it's a good thing I'm cute and the whole family loves me!


10 comments:

  1. Bein' cute duz have its rewards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Crikey Teddy - you are stretching your own 'cable' of cuteness methinks!!! Maybe there needs to be a bell attached to that collar... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree totally.... You are CUTE! That's keeping you out of the dog house right now Teddy.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear BOL MOL it really is a good thing your cute!! I hope you feel better.

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are teaching them to enjoy the puppy side of life!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teddy, you sure know how to cause some mischief. Good for you for owning it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally Teddy, we don't see a problem. And of course you are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being cute has helped us out of more than a few jams

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Teddy, My name is Buddy Boy. I live in Bushnell, FL. Your lady and my lady have been friends a long time. Your lady has been over to our church to see us. We go to the FBC, Bushnell. My lady works with a group of young girls called the GA's The girls loved Marley. I am sure they will love you too. I am glad my lady found your blog. I am about 8 years old now and I needed a new friend.

    God bless you as you learn the ways of humans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Buddy Boy!! Mommy shared the sweet cards the GAs sent to her after Marley went to the Rainbow Bridge. I am so happy to have you and your mom as friends. Maybe we can come see you some day!

      Delete