Sunday, December 29, 2013

A SONG FOR THE NEW YEAR

(to the tune of Auld Lang Syne)
Should old offenses be forgot and never brought to mind
Should old offenses be forgot just to be so very kind
Forget the messes on the floor
And forbidden eaten food
Forget the scratches on the door
And my smells that are so crude.

And surely you'll buy your bone, my friend
And surely I'll buy mine
And take a bowl of kibbles yet
Just to be so very kind.

Forget the messes in the bed
Forget the deaded toys
Forget the naughty things I said
And forget all of the noise.

And there's a paw my trusty friend
And give me your paw, too
We'll drink a bowl of milk or soup
To our Blogville fur-rends, true!

To all our true Blogville fur-rends
And to our humans, too
We'll drink a bowl of milk or soup
To our Blogville fur-rends, true!
Happy New Year 2014, all my Blogville furrends and their humans!
Love,
Marley


6 comments:

  1. That is wonderful Marley. We wish you and your peeps a very Happy & Prosperous New Year.
    Have a serene Sunday and enjoy some big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. M A R L E Y..... THAT is just BEAUTIFUL. It made us all Weepy and yet so HAPPY to think that Blogville means so MUCH. THANK YOU and HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU and YOURS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic song! Happy New Year!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your furendship means the world to us Marley, and that song just made us cry. So beautiful!

    Wishing you all the very best in 2014. May good health and happiness surround you and Lady always.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    and namaste Marley and your Lady...I have found you via my darling Taffy. Having just completed 30 month in India (Mumbai), your profile caught my interest. For the preceding 24 years I was in Australia and am now in the process of relocating to the land of my birth... Scotland! So this post with our famous song adjusted so beautifully touched my heart deeply. I have become an immediate fan and joined your followers. I look forward to getting to know you. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Glad you found me! Happy New Year!

      Delete