Saturday, March 31, 2012

Big Girls Come

It's Saturday. Time for the neighborhood girls to come over. My favorite, Tanya came with her little sister Khushi. Altogether, seventeen girls came this week. We sang, we listened to the story, and we made crafts.
 I think I'll make a book mark.
 Awww, come on Lady! What did you stick on me now?
 Don't you remember what happened when you stuck a shamrock to my head? When it came off I had a bald spot!
 Please take it off?
 Need any help Tanya?
 Just don't stick anything on me, okay?
 I got fussed at for walking through the craft projects, so I'll just hang out on my blankie by my heater (which isn't even on).
Tell me, how is a dog supposed to walk through this mess?
No good snacks today. Lady just gave them lemonade. But that baby from downstairs came up this morning and fed me plenty of treats!

10 comments:

  1. Wow 17 at once! That's a lot.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oksar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Marley... I think you gotta get in men's day somewhere for yourself! Pretty soon the girls will be putting makeup and perfume on you.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marley, I'm visiting from Oskar blog!You are so cute, lovely blog and great adventures!
    hugs and purrs
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marley!

    We added you to our blog reader so we can keep up with your adventures. So pleased to meet you.

    xoxo,

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babies always have the best stuff hanging on to them!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    How are you supposed to supervise if you're no allowed to walk over stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marley! Just popped in from Oskar's blog to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marley, well you are a mighty fine looking doxie and WOW you have a great social life with all those girls. We love that you do crafts with them. Me I go with my peep, Lee, to a reading program for children. I only talk dog, but I help them learn to read. We stopped by way of Oskar.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure it was great to be surrounded by all those girls!
    Happy weekend!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marley:

    You are one lucky dog to have those cute kids to play with. If I was there, I would even let them put stickers on me.

    Your friend Oskar said I should come over so here I am. I will put you in my reader and keep up with you.

    Cheers,
    Stella (me)
    Jo (my Mom)
    Zkhat (my kitty)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice to meet you, Marley. Oskar sent us over and we've signed on as followers. We look forward to getting to know you!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete