Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Suitcases Again

I moped around this morning as I saw my guests all packing their suitcases. Lady has her suitcase out as well. At lunch time they all headed out the door. I wouldn't even eat my breakfast. But Lady asked me if I wanted to go to lunch, too, and I said YES! We went to the Home for lunch. Aunty fixed a very special lunch for my guests. She was very happy to see me. She said, "Oh Marley I have something special for you!" I had rice and chicken! She asked if I were going to stay with her. Lady said no. Aunty Sheri is staying with me while Lady takes my guests back to the capital city to fly home to America. Lady says she is bringing even more friends to visit us. They arrive a few hours before these friends leave. Then, we're all going back up into the mountains to Apple Country. Yippee! I get to go!! And I am taking my new winter coat because it is cold there. We're staying in a hotel this time. I'll take photos and tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment