Monday, March 28, 2011

Home Again Home Again

Yippee! Lady got back quick! And she brought Jing with her! I know her from Bangalore. She used to live with us and take care of me. She brought me chicken MacNuggets! Lady said Jing threw up all the way through the mountains. It takes about five hours to get here once your winding around. I've eaten at that MacDonald's. They had an interesting day. Jing was in a different train car than Lady and fell asleep. Lady searched and searched for her, but she not at their stop. Lady had to get the station master to find her -still on the train! So, they took care of her until Lady could take a taxi to the next town and get her. Remember she is a foreigner, too. She is Chinese, like me, only she is from Myanmar. She speaks my first language to me. I enjoyed the chicken she brought me! With her in the house, I will be getting some eggs and meat!
My wounds are healing on my feet. Lady was pleased. The kids at the Home took good care of me. Hopefully, my chair will come tomorrow. Lady didn't get a package slip yet. Lady says I am going on the next trip. She doesn't want to leave me. That place is even higher than here, and still cold, but we'll take my heater. They have lots of sun for me to lie in! And I get to go to school! And they eat meat there!
It's good to be back in my own bed.

1 comment:

  1. We're glad you are back home Marley with your Lady. We can't wait to hear how you like your new wheels. Hope they come soon.

    Lynn & Buddy

    ReplyDelete