Thursday, November 04, 2010

Visitors!

Because it is Dewali or Festival of Lights, most of the kids were out of school. Lady brought six more kids from the children's home to visit me. I was on my best behavior. I have to be, or I'll get scolded. Lady says I must be patient with the human kids and play with them. When I don't want to play, I just go under the table, or go lie on my blankie. Lady is teaching the kids Christmas songs, so they entertained me. And I entertained them by playing tug-o-war with my blankie! This bunch of kids is from ages 8 to 12.

They made crafts with Lady.
They did a great job! After a fruit snack, and some candy, it was time to head back to the home.
I even let the little guy walk me! Lady was so proud of me!
When we got a little further, some kids lit a cherry bomb and some crackers. I turned right around and headed home, so Jerry had to walk the kids back, and I walked Lady home as fast as my wobbly legs would carry me! Tonight is Little Diwali, and tomorrow night is the big night. Hopefully, it won't be TOO bad! I'll let you know!


No comments:

Post a Comment