Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

Even though I was sporting my raincoat, I would have no part of going out in the rain. Lady tried three times, but until it slowed to barely a drizzle, I would not budge from our driveway. What? Don't you think I have enough sense to get in out of the rain? I will hold it, thank you. And I did. Lady said I could poop on the balcony but, no thanks. I just waited. Finally it slowed down for a few minutes and out I went. This morning, it was just drizzling so I agreed to take Lady for a walk, and it is a good thing! Just an hour later (at 8:00 am), the skies opened up again and the sun didn't reappear until after 3:00 pm!
I stayed in with Lady today after our walk. She said she was spending time with God and me. I know what to do. I just lay my head on her tummy and be quiet. It was quite chilly so I kept her warm. Ha! Far cry from our last city!

No comments:

Post a Comment