Friday, January 13, 2006

My TV Appearance

This morning, the reporter called to say that we would be on TV today. Lady and I cuddled up on the sofa by the heater and watched the show. Lady did some talking in the studio interview portion, but I was clearly featured in the rest of the show. They showed me in my home on my WIinie the Pooh blanket, and playing with my toys. They did a close up of a wall hanging Lady has that has a verse, " I am the vine, you are the branches..." in Chinese. They showed me helping Lady buy fruit and vegetables in our market. They followed us as I walked Lady around our neighborhood, and greeted my friends. They even interviewed our friends, the street sweepers. They showed Lady blowing out the candles on her cake, and interviewed Margaret, Claude, Nancy, and Kaylee. Kaylee spoke in English and did a very good job! Of course, I was the star, but they said nice things about Lady. We're hoping Lady will be invited to stay in China longer. I certainly hope so because I have never lived anywhere else. This was the first of two peograms they will do on me. They want to follow us to the countryside when we go to teach and play with the students. I love trips! Lady said it will be after Spring Festival (Chinese New Year).
My little human friends came to visit me last night. They have been away for six months. I missed them. Boy likes to play tug-o-war with me. Little Girl scratches me on the tummy, and Bigger Girl throws toys for me. I showed them how I could dance, so that they would give me my favorite toy. Later, I took them on a tour of our neighborhood to show them the changes since they have been gone. They were quite appreciative. After all, I am just a little dog, but I am also very friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment