Hello World, Teddy here. My secretary (Mommy) FINALLY figured out how to get back into my blog. So here’s an update:
* Grandpa went home to Jesus two years ago this month. I still sit in his chair.
* My best friend Scooter got killed by a car earlier this year. His dad still cries.
* Mommy has been training me to be a medic alert service dog for her. I’m still in training cuz I have issues. I still don’t do well with beasts, but I am now very well behaved ( except for that) and am working on consistency in alerting.
* Grandma and Mommy have stayed close to home during the pandemic, butt now both have their shots.
* We’re still by the beach in the same house in Florida.
* Can you believe I am five years old now?
I hope you haven’t forgotten me. Here’s some photos to help you remember me. See ya later, World!
Hi Teddy, and welcome back!!! You are five already??? sure does fly. Hpe to see more of you. If it has been that long, you may not even know Misty and Timber:)ReplyDelete
Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber
Thanks for stopping by!Delete
I was so glad to see you back. Lots of changes here too. So very sorry to hear about your best friend, Scooter. Amber's nickname was Scooter and I'm sure Amber was there at the Bridge to welcome your friend and show him around. Hope the two of them don't get into too much trouble up there.ReplyDelete
Oh dear! Lady here. We missed a lot of Rainbow Bridge crossings. So sorry about Amber! I still miss my Marley.Delete
Hello,we don't know you that well, but we think you are a pawsome fella!ReplyDelete
Woofs from Benji & Dalton!
Thanks for stopping by! Your blog is so pretty!Delete