Thursday, January 21, 2016

LOOPY -NEED POTP

Lady is having to heavily edit this as I just cannot make my brain work right. I had another seizure Sunday evening and a second one at 4:00 am Monday. The vet put me on 30 mgs phenobarb twice a day, but I was so out of it, Lady didn't start the pills until Tuesday night. I crash into things, get stuck, can't back up, and I cry. I still like to eat, and am eating everything I can find, which is hard when you are blind. My nose works great. I sniffed out a grilled cheese sandwich the kids were eating last night. So Lady made me one. I like to be held and scratched. I have a lot of trouble taking care of business because I can't stand up well. That's a total of twelve grand mal siezures since Dec 23. Lady thinks they took a huge toll on my brain. Today, I can barely get around.
I need POTP. Lady needs prayer. She's a mess.  She loves me so much it hurts.
 Monday
 Tuesday
 

7 comments:

  1. You've got our POTP and prayers. This makes us so sad. Hugs to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari o
    POTP all the way from me to you and lady darling Marley!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sending lots and lots of AireZen and POTP for you and Lady, Marley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many prayers little mate,

    Nuk & Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Marley, reading this is breaking our hearts. We sure do pray the medicine starts to kick in and help you. We can only imagine what Lady is going through. We are praying for her too. Maybe when you go out to do your business, she can use a scarf wrapped under your belly to help support you to stand and walk. I know she is keeping a real close eye on you. All we can do from here is offer up prayers and send you love. Please keep us updated.

    Love your girl,
    Lily Belle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have all the POTP that I can pull together and Mom is sending along lots of prayers too.

    ReplyDelete