Wednesday, November 18, 2015

SAD PUPPY NEWS

(I edited the title because I worried my sweetheart).
Yesterday, I posted a photo of Duke's baby brother. Well, today we went to give his mom treats (I tithe, you know) and check on the baby. He was deaded. He didn't move. We don't know how he got that way. We are so sad. That is the tough life of a street dog in India. Duke's mom was so sad. Lady petted her as she gobbled up her biscuits. 
Somebody finally moved the puppy away. 

 Our guests left this morning. Pallu is sporting her new backpack I got her. Lady got her some new clothes, hair clips, sticker book, and a pair of new shoes. We sent a bunch of Christmas decorations with them because we will spend Christmas with them and they don't have any. We gave them our biggest tree, not that it is very big. It takes 18-20 hours to get to their house. When we go, we will travel by taxi to Shimla, and they will pick us up in their van. Lady and Pallu made big plans for her birthday party on Dec. 23. Lady and Pallu's parents made big plans for Christmas programs on Dec. 24th and 25th. We might get to have a white Christmas! I will pack my Santa sweater, and my coats. We'll also get to visit our friends in our old city on our way back to Delhi.

Princess Pallu 

6 comments:

  1. The title of your post gave us all heart failure this morning Marley! We was very worried something happened to you. We're so very sorry to hear about Dukes brother. We sure do wish all animals could have happy homes like ours.

    You're looking really good these days! Mom has to go to the VET's the morning and get me some spray on medicine for my itchies. They went away for a while but now they are back again. Hopefully this medicine will work good, bcuz I'm driving everyone here crazy.

    Love ya,
    Your Lily Belle xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about Duke's brother. His momma must be very sad. (But like Lily, I'm just relieved to hear YOU are okay!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about Duke's brother. His momma must be very sad. (But like Lily, I'm just relieved to hear YOU are okay!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though we are saddened by the puppy's death, we at first thought the title was about you, Marley, so it was a bittersweet moment. We know Pallu had a fantastic time at your house. Her new backpack is about the same size as she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    All too common a fate for the INDog, as you say, Marley... Pallu looks like she already had Christmas!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so sad to hear about Duke's brother. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete