Friday, October 30, 2015

LADY, I'M HOME!

Well, praise the Lord I am home. I had a long taxi ride this morning because the kennel's car broke down. Lady waited for more than an hour! I covered her in kisses when I heard her voice and she took me from the kennel guy. I can't see at all because I have not been taking steroids. We're going to talk to the vet tomorrow about whether to do more 'roids on a limited basis. 
I weigh 10.5. They didn't give Lady any kind of a report, just that I was eating well. I pooped good this morning. I had to find my way around my house again. I bumped into everything. I am glad to be home. I think we're staying here for awhile. Lady's not sure about her next trip. I know we're going to Uncle Bill, Aunt Rekha, and Pallu's home for Pallu's 6th birthday and for Christmas. It's a long trip. We'll go by taxi to Shimla and then Uncle will pick us up there and drive us to his place in apple country where I stayed for the summer. 
Good to be napping on my own bed. 

5 comments:

  1. It's always best to be in your own nest with the one who loves you. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    So glad to here you and Lady are back together and you are back among familiar smells, Marley. It can be fun to travel, but nothing beats being back in your own bed!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Home, Marley! There just isn't any place that's better than home. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know your Lady is SO happy to see you again. You'll have to give her extra snuggles to reassure her.

    ReplyDelete