Saturday, June 14, 2014

BACK IN THE MOUNTAINS

We had a pretty good trip up, despite our annoying driver.

 This is like an Indian road stop where you can eat, go poop, and exercise. Lady had to pay a guard 20 rupees to watch me so she could go in and take care of her needs.
 Made it to Wyatt's house!
 I love playing with Wyatt on the balcony.
 Baby Nolan came over to see me. I gave him a Marley stuffie so he can remember me when he moves to the US.
 I think he is saying thank you.
 We're having a chat.

Tate likes to go naked like me. His mom made him wear a diaper. I am waiting for ice cream.
Nancy and Viki came to see me, too. It is so nice and cool here!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Pawsome Marley! We're glad you and Lady arrived safe and sound. Have fun and remember to take good care of your back.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    ...did ice cream come your way then??? Have a super stay. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you are having lots of fun there!
    I hope you got some of that ice cream
    Take care
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so good Marley! I'm glad you had a safe trip. You look like you are having fun with your two legged friends. Enjoy the nice cooler weather.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete