Friday, March 01, 2013

SURPRISE

I had a surprise visit from Aunty Pam and my buddies Joseph and Titus. They brought a cool gift they got from Lady! Lady said it is a gift from Ezzie, Kira, and Wyatt!! Aunty Pam saw my Lady in Thailand! She said Lady misses me too much. Lady showed my book to everybody. We'll, it was good to hear Lady is doing okay. Aunty Pam said she'd take some photos for Lady. I had fun playing with my new tug-o-war toy with the little humans. Boys are fun, but I love Marissa.

6 comments:

  1. We know Lady must miss you sooooooo much. We hope you can be with her again soon. In the meantime, sounds like you've got some playmates AND great toys.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady will be home soon. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard when you have to be away so long from each other. But you know that Lady will be back home (hopefully) soon.

    Mommy's still upset you never got my Christmas Card. Next time she will have to send it in a box.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sad, too, but I kept last year's up. I'm sure you haven't aged!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous2:33 AM

    Hi Marley, glad you are doing OK with Lady away. She certainly misses you and we know you miss her. Very glad to hear both of you are doing well in spite of this. Hang in there. She will be home and then how joyful that will be!

    Baxter, Baxter's Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited you got a new toy! I bet the best part was that it smelled like Lady. So glad you are having a good time with your caregivers while Lady is gone. She'll be back before you know it :) Keep your chin up Marley!

    ReplyDelete