Thursday, November 29, 2012

HAPPY DAY

Lady is happy. No rat poop to clean up today. The landlord sent someone to cement up the hole, and it held. So far. 
I'm happy because Tate and Wyatt came over for the day! Both had poopy diapers, so good smells. I also cleaned up after their  PB&J and noodle lunch. Wyatt was acting all scared of me at first, but he finally got used to me again. I helped him have his afternoon rest as usual. Tate wasn't scared at all. I was such a good boy, helping Lady.
They are coming back with their parents tomorrow and staying for the weekend. Uncle Tyler and Aunty Erin are coming, too! And they eat meat!


My little Tater Tot! Ten months old.

8 comments:

  1. You were definitely a good boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a terrific rat free Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, you keep those boys' faces clean (and get extra snacks)...BOL! Hope they drop lots of meat stuff so you can clean up.

    XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just the best tater tot babysitter in the world Marley!

    You are going to have a very busy weekend with all of your company. I just know that some how, some way, some little doggie is gonna get some meat!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    p.s. Would you ask Lady if she wouldn't mind e-mailing me your new address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific babysitter you are, Marley! Just goodness flows from you all the time.

    Have fun when the family comes!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do a great job with him!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog was great. The content was very interesting. I have really learned new things from your blog site.So I want to share with this site with my friends.Thanks

    ReplyDelete