Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Monkey

No, another monkey didn't try to get in my house. Recently I went to Vic and Nan's home for dinner, and we forgot my bag with my toys, dish, and blankie. So, they gave me a blankie and dish to use, and a stuffie to play with!
 It has a rubberband in the arm so it flies across the room, and screams like a bird from the Amazon! REALLY LOUDLY!
 Vic had it when he was little, but he gave it to me. Good thing, cuz he really wasn't getting it back after he let me play with it. I loves it. 
Saturday was Christy and Pranjal's birthday, so Lady and I gave them a party. Lady made pupcakes, but they were chocoate. I got to have the other stuff though. I love Masala chips. Christy is from the Children's Home where I stay when Lady can't take me with her. 
I'll be going there next week when Lady goes to Nepal. I've gotta stay here and train for the Blogsville Olympics! I'm training for De-stuffing event. I'm a pro. I de-stuffed a bear this morning. He's missing a nose and an eye. I haven't decided all my other events yet, but I am excited!!! I hope you are going to pawticipate as well!

7 comments:

  1. Good job Marley showing that monkey who the real boss is!

    I hope you're planning on entering the Couch Potato Peeling Event! I saw a picture on your Wordless Wednesday post that would be pawfect for it!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice thing that your friend gave you that cute monkey stuffee. You're not gonna de-stuff that one, are you?

    Cheers,

    Jo, Stella and Zkhat

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like quite a fun party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice pawty!
    Nola
    P.S. YOu're right, puppy mills and backyard breeders are very bad. But lots of people here in the U.S. hate GOOD, RESPONSIBLE breeders and will say mean things if you don't get a rescue dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure they loved their party!
    I know you can do a pawesome destuffing thing!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very much hoping the Masala Chips will help you qualify for tuneful farting hehe! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A party....yay! Glad you scored a monkey. sometimes it pays to forget your stuff!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    We're going in lots of events.

    ReplyDelete