Saturday, April 03, 2010

Sleepover!



I am having a sleepover with two short little humans named Rachel and Peyton and their mom and dad. It's been fun! They love to pet me (I wish they would give me lots of snacks, but lady told them I was on a diet!) I sometimes like to lay down by the mom. Boy does she move alot. Every time I lay down, she pops up and goes somewhere. I follow her but it get tiring after a while. Will she ever sit still??





The kids love to play tug-of-war with me. I'm just not up to it right now.





The dogs in this neighborhood are kind of mean. They bark at me. I just ignore them. Peyton brings a stick along when we go for a walk so that they won't hurt me.

The picture of me relaxing...it's SO hot here!



I hear tomorrow is a BIG day! I can't wait because I know I have a special treat and a special outfit. So, I'll write and show off my new outfit tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment