Friday, July 11, 2008

Me, Bite??

So did you read the latest about the most aggressive dogs? Don't believe it. It says wiener dogs, or sausage dogs top the list. I am a dachshund, thank you very much, which means "badger dog" in German. They surveyed dog owners and asked them how many times their dog bit them or others, and pit bulls, rottweilers, and German shepherds were all beat out by dachshunds and chihuahuas. Like pit bull owners are really going to tell the truth!!Right, and get sued for having a dangerous dog that knowingly bites. I don't think so. And I don't think much of that survey! A better way to get statistics would be through hospital emergency rooms, doctors' offices, and paramedics who have treated dog bites, as well as police reports. The Book Of Lists puts poodles and terriers at the top! Anyway, if I bite somebody, they will have deserved. I must admit I have wanted to bite several kids who wouldn't leave me alone. I growled to warn them off. Lady says I am not allowed to bite kids no matter what they do to me, but I can bark at them to scare them off. By the way, I don't mind being called a sausage dog because I happen to be very fond of sausage, and wieners as well for that matter. You are what you eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment