Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Out The Gate







I love looking out the gate at Aunt K.'s house. There's so much for a little dog to see! For example, I can see the local ladies gather to fill their water jugs. The water is available three days a week. Lady says it reminds her of some other ladies who went to the well to fill their water jugs. Across the way, I see Sweetie watching her mom do the wash. She makes the same motions with her hands, as her mom beats the laundry on the stones. Sometimes she waves to me and tries to say my name. Soon, four little orphans are walking to school with their care giver. They stopped and said hello to me. And I love to watch that cat! I hope I have a good watching place at our new place.



1 comment:

  1. You made some good points there. I looked online for the issue and discovered many people will go along with with your website.

    Cardiac monitor

    ReplyDelete