Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye Bye, 2011

Whew! I've been busy taking care of Lady, putting away Christmas, and organizing all my new toys. Lady is a bit reflective today. So, I am too. We are BOTH so thankful my back troubles of 2011 are history, and I am doing fine. We are so thankful to be here in the foothills of the Himalayas, even though it is a bit cold! Lady's is thankful she got to g to the states to visit my grandparents and her friends. I am thankful for Grace Home, where I go when she leaves. We have good friends here who care about us. We have blogger friends who read our ramblings and encourage us. We have a God who loves us. We are blessed. 
I can tell you I am NOT looking forward to the inevitable fireworks that will take place, but I am looking forward to another year with Lady, and another year of sharing my adventures with you!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New YEAR!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post to wake up to this morning Marley! We wish you and Lady all good things in 2012, but mostly we wish you good health.

    Happy, Happy New Year!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like marley and lady have been very busy! i think its a great idea to list the things you have been grateful for at the end of the year - what a nice thought! we don't like fireworks either, they are too loud for our doxie ears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:41 AM

    Hi Marley,
    I can't believe that 2011 is almost over. Time sure goes fast when you are having fun and when you get older. I wish I could send you some nice warm FL weather (70's).

    Do they make ear plugs for dogs? I will look in the Dr. Smith and Foster's magazine the next time we get one.

    Have a blessed new year.

    Buddy Boy

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the Children's Home, the crackers weren't too bad. I was snug as a weinie in a bun so I didn't mind it. We'd love to have some of your warm weather. 34 today.

    ReplyDelete