Saturday, May 05, 2012

A Package for ME!

The postman brought a package to my house today and Lady said it was for me from friends in FL. I saw it right off so she let me open it. But, she wouldn't let me have what was inside. She said I had to wait until my party. Some little humans in FL sent me some letters, so Lady read them to me, and I wrote them back an email. I answered all their questions. I had so much fun opening the box. I just can't wait until my party on May 20. I am on a diet until then. I can have carrots, but no dip. 
It is NOISY next door! They have lights all strung up, and all kinds of flowers hanging on the door. It is the meeting place of this guru. Today, Babaji is in the city, so the people gathered to chant and stuff. We're just gonna watch TV.
 The expert at work! First, remove the label.


 This is the standing technique -not for amateurs.

 This is the view from our window. There were tons of humans!

2 comments:

  1. You have to wait until May 20???
    Oh-noes!
    that is a long time!
    But... times flies!
    Be patient!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:11 AM

    I am glad you finally got it. I was getting concerned. The girls will love the pictures and your method of attack.

    Buddy Boy

    ReplyDelete