Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another Vacation

 My eyes look weird. I've got my bag packed and ready to go.
Christy and Raul came to get me to take me to the Children's Home. Lady walked with us as Christy is afraid of the street dogs, and she said a bunch were out tonight. You read what happened to me this morning! Our nighttime temps are still in the 30's but in the day, and in the sun it is almost 70.
Lady is taking off tonight for our old city in the south. Her goddaughter Deborah is graduating. She'll get to see our old friends, but it is a quick trip. She'll be back Tuesday night. I hope she brings me a present! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet Marley, we too shall miss you. I know that you will have fun with Christy at the Children's Home. Please NO jumping while you are there! Have a good mini vacation while Lady is gone and we'll see you next week.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete