Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Naked!

It's finally warm enough for me to go naked again! Lady still makes me get dressed for our morning and night excursions because it is still quite chilly when the sun goes down.  But during the day, I'm naked! I also sleep in the buff because I get my pj's all twisted up or I chew at them if I get hot. Lady says technically, I'm not naked because I wear a fur coat. Semantics. See? My happy meter is a blur!
 Lady says I need to accept the fact that I am not a doberman pinscher. I am not as big as the street dogs, and I shouldn't take them on. I stuck my nose where it didn't belong and got in a fight this morning. It's so embarrassing when Lady has to pick me up. I'm sure I would have won, but Lady says no. We don't know which dogs have been picked up and inoculated. Well, I may be a doxie on the outside, but I am a BIG DOG on the inside!



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:43 PM

    Hi Marley, you be careful with the big dogs! Dachsies have big hearts and are very brave. But, they will hurt you and Lady is very right to just pick you up. We do that with our Dachsie as well. He barks a lot at the big dogs but is actually very afraid of them. I've not been able to comment for awhile but have been enjoying reading about you and Lady's adventures. All the best and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marley,
    I'm so glad that you didn't get hurt when scuffling with the big street dog's. I'm so glad that Lady was there to protect you when that happened. You be very careful around them as they are not too friendly.

    We think you look great naked! We think that you are still a VERY handsome man (which is why we love you so much...) You just take our breath away!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady says my gray makes me look distinguished! Thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete