Friday, June 03, 2011

Attempted Kidnapping

You're not going to believe what happened this morning! Lady came just in the nick of time to save my baby, the one Jerry gave me for my birthday! What? You thought it was me being kidnapped? Nope. Who were the baby snatchers? Two monkeys. I was out on our balcony watching the world go by with my newest baby. I told Lady friendlies were here. She thought someone was at the door, but I was facing the balcony and not barking. There were two monkeys sitting there, and one was holding onto my baby! The screen door was open because I had just been out there. Lady told them in her very firm authoritative voice (she is a teacher, you know) to drop it! They did, and ran to our other balcony. Lady saved the day! She is most concerned that they don't bite me. And she doesn't want them running loose in our house! 
 The culprits trying to make a getaway.
 Sitting on our balcony.

Monkeys are very very populous in our city, and common in the 'hood, but we don't want them in our house! They bite and steal. Bad monkey!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:09 PM

    Hi Marley, glad Lady was able to get that monkey to leave so you and she are safe! Losing the baby would have been bad but getting bit would have been worse. Sorry to hear about your arthritis acting up. Hope it is better today.

    ReplyDelete