Friday, June 07, 2013

HOME AGAIN HOME AGAIN!!

 Aside from the crazy eyes, check out my smile. Lady's was bigger!
We are both back home together again! Oh happy day! Special thanks to my families who let me have extended sleepovers! I love sleepovers but I love to be back home, too.
Lady brought me a new blankie from the Daytona 500 car race in Florida! Isn't it cool? I also like my new beaver! Grandma and Grandpa sent me Beef Jerky! Thank you! Lady had a friend fly back with her, and Aunt Lindsey and her friend came yesterday. We only have AC in our bedroom, so all of us slept in there! It is so hot in Delhi! Lady is melting. We go outside for walkies at 6:30 am. It's already 93 by then but gets up to 114. 
I'm having back issues again. I can't support my back on one leg. While at Aunt Gail's, the vet came and visited me and gave me injections. Lady has to take me back again for x-rays and blood work. Yesterday, Lady moved the big suitcases out of our room and closed the door (AC on). She told me she'd be right back, but I saw those suitcases and panicked. I jumped off the bed. Yes, I got scolded. I'm paying for it, too. Normally I know better, but I know what suitcases mean and I don't want Lady out of my sight. 
My girl Marisa is moving to another country. I have to say good-bye to her on Sunday. I will miss her so much. I have stayed with her the most. 
Well, time to take Lady out. I have to make her put on more clothes first!

5 comments:

  1. Yay, Lady's home! Have a great weekend and I'll be praying for your back to heal. Rest lots with your new blankie and beaver :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:13 AM

    Hi Marley, glad you and Lady are re-united. We know the separation was long for both of you. We are sorry to hear about the return of your back problems. Hopefully, with rest and some medicine, you will recover soon.

    Baxter, Baxter's Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a glorious day Marley! Lady is home safe and sound. That is wonderful news.

    We're sorry to hear that your back is bothering you. I was hoping that the shots would work this time. Please let us know what the x-rays show once you get them done. I hope that it is nothing too serious. I hate to see you in pain and not happy. I wish there was something I could do to help you out.

    We wish Marisa good travels in her new journey. I know that you will miss her very much.

    I've missed you very much Marley!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your sister is moving...

    A BLANKIE and a Stuffie Beaver !! THAT is Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news. We're so happy she's FINALLY home! Great pressies. Take it easy, so your back heals.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete