Monday, May 07, 2012

Live Bunny

Today when I took Lady for her morning walk, I wanted to go see Aunty at the Children's Home. I planted my paws and refused to turn around, so Lady got the picture. Pearly was home from school on holiday. She brought out a white, red-eyed bunny to show Lady and me. It was in Lady's lap. I don't know what's the big deal. I just wanted to play with it the way I do Dead Bunny. It smelled so good! Lady was clearly displeased. I tried a few times with near success,  and got my nose swatted. She said this bunny was not lunch and not my toy. Oh. My bad. Needless to say, I wasn't given the usual treats here. Lady says I am still on a diet cuz I'm a motta baccha (fat baby).

3 comments:

  1. What are you suppose to do if you can't eat it?
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Marley that you didn't get to take a taste of that bunny, but we have to remember, sometimes they are family pet's and we can't touch them. But that doesn't hold true for any that you may find hopping on your balcony...

    Please tell Lady that you are NOT a motta baccha. You're just a lean, mean, handsome machine :)

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, the scales at the vet told on me. I gained six pounds since the last time I was there. Lady wants me to be able to enjoy all my birthday goodies, and treats on our trip. I always get meat, rice and dal when I go to Apple Country. So, I have to make some room in my belly. The vet said extra weight is not good for my back. Thanks for the compliment, Lily Belle! I will remind Lady!

    ReplyDelete