Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Takin It Easy

I tried to catch up on my handsome sleep today after yesterday's long trip. Lady was busy preparing for the neighborhood ladies coming tomorrow. She is going to tell them about Easter. I did go with her to the market to get some stuff. I do need to make sure I walk Lady at least twice a day. I give her a work-out by letting her carry me up the flight of stairs to our road. I'll have to take a picture for you. It's straight up because we live on the side of a mountain. When we get to the top and cross the road, she carries me up to our floor in the house. Lady wants to save my back. I don't want to have to wear those wheels again, so I wait and let her pick me up. 
I am so excited! Lady bought eggs! She says I am getting eggs for breakfast cuz she needs the shells for her Easter craft. Whatever, I am just glad to get eggs again. I like them scrambled or hard boiled. Living in India with a vegetarian, I don't get too many.I wonder if the Easter Beagle will bring me eggs this year. 
We got three Easter cards in the mail today! Oh happy day! Lady and I just love getting real mail!

5 comments:

  1. We love our hard boiled eggs too!!! Hubby has one each Am and we have ours when ever we want one!!! I am making soup today. I make soup at least once a week. We had fresh from our garden strawberries this AM. So good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mawley
    I looove eggses too. I do hope you get tomeat lots ..i'm excited about my fiwst Eastew living hewe in Boo da Pest hungawy..i see nice spwing flowews and biwdies awe chiwping, and we can sit outside in westauwants. It's so lovely that youw Lady is so caweful wif youw back..i hope you stay healthy deew sweet little fuwwiend
    Smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love eggs, but we don't get them much because SHE doesn't like them. Unfair.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eggs???
    They are delicious, right??
    I love sundays because that is the day I get to have an egg for breakfast!!!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE eggs! Which reminds me, it's been a LONG time since I had any. Are you listening, Mommy?

    ReplyDelete