Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Hotel Life

Lady and I are staying in a nice hotel, although the room is pretty small. Lady is taking some Hindi classes. I continued to be home-schooled; I don't go to class. I stay in my crate while Lady goes to class. I don't like it but I don't complain. Lady is SO proud of me. I am getting the rest my back needs, and not complaining. I sure am glad to get out of my box at lunch and after class. Then we go out again, for some fresh air and to take care of business. We spend the whole evening together, just like at home. I have my own blanket, my own rug, and my own dishes. So, it's okay here. I'm walking better and I am not crying.
The hotel people didn't want to clean the room. Lady wondered how they could be afraid of a dog in a Pooh coat INSIDE A CRATE. They finally agreed. She is just thankful they let me stay here. I've been a very good boy. I had chicken Mc Nuggets for dinner. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment