Saturday, October 31, 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEENIE!

Look who came to my house for Halloweenie! Introducing Tate and Wyatt's new sister, Sarah Grace, age 2. She likes me (of course).
 That's Wyatt alias Spiderman, and Tate. India doesn't celebrate Halloween, so Lady, Uncle L and Aunt L each went into a bedroom. The little humans knocked on the door and said, "Trick or Treat." They got a juice bow in one room, chocolate chip cookies in another, and Kinder egg from Lady's room.
 Princess Sarah Grace!
 I got a bag, too and I got bone treats!
Yum! I had to wear my doo rag because Lady can't find my biker hat.  I can't see a thing but I know who is here, and I could find my bones. 
HAPPY
HALLOWEENIE!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    finding bones is the impawtant part Marley!!! don't you look dashing in your leathers?! Happy Howloween to you too, dear doggy.. hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good idea, letting the kids have trick or treat. We think you look so handsome Marley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got to go trick or treating?! That's so pawesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got to go trick or treating?! That's so pawesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for stopping by our blog, Marley! You made me feel soooooo much better! We love your Halloween costume. You are one cool dude!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete