Friday, January 23, 2015

IT'S RAINING, IT'S POURING, THE OLD DOG IS SNORING


 I put it off as long as I could. I didn't want to leave the warm bed and my heater. When it finally let up a bit, out we went, reluctantly.
 Hmmm, the news is all wet. Can't read it. Looking for some place close to take care of business. Lady bought this raincoat for me in Hong Kong in 2004, right after I was re-homed. Okay, it's a bit snug but I can still snap it!
 Lady says I am not allowed to pee on our neighbors' tires. Can't reach anyway. I don't hike anymore.
 Done. I want to go home. It's too cold for me.
 I have to remove my muddy raincoat outside. My muscle shirt is a bit snug as well. Do I look buff? Our doormat says "WIPE YOUR PAWS HERE," so I did. My ears fly.
Lady won't let me go in until I've cleaned my paws. It rained all day long. No complaint, just fact. We worried about the puppies. Lady didn't see them. She stayed home today. It's very messy out when you travel by auto rickshaw in the rain. Back to my warm blankie and heater.

7 comments:

  1. Warm blsnkie and heater sounds good to us. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    BOL Love the paw-cleaning action Marley! Snuggle up indeed; am doing just that in wintry old Edinburgh right this minute. Warmest hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't like rainy days...not that we get many. We have to quickly race outside for the necessities, but we don't get walks.....bah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think you look pretty buff. If you want to really get in shape, sign up to run our marathon!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do have a 13 and older category? I can't keep up with the pipsqueaks.

      Delete
  5. We are so happy to hear you didn't pee on that tire! I remember the last time you did and you got in big trouble.

    Hope the rain stops soon. It sure makes for a lot of mud!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still muddy and my coat is so dirty. I had to have a bath today. I lost so much hair I might be bald by the time the dance comes around!

      Delete