Friday, September 28, 2012

PUP UPDATE

Lady, Susan and I check on the pups at least twice a day. The mama dog was looking ragged and her teats are very dark. We took her some warm milk but she wasn't there. The pups smelled it and woke up. In they dove! They got it all over each other and then licked it off. Three are dogs and three are girls. Now when they see Lady, they waddle towards her. They try to bark at me! SO cute!




At my house, things are a mess. Lady has suitcases and trunks and stuff everywhere. All my blankets and rugs and clothes are being washed. My suitcase is half-packed. All my toys except three have been stuffed in a pillowcase and packed away. All the books are off our shelves. Lady is anxious so I am anxious. I am sticking right by her ankles. She's fussing that she is going to step on me, or fall over me. Change is int he air. The Big Move is here. Lady said a big truck is coming Saturday night. She said tonight is our last night here. I'm going to the Children's Home tomorrow night. My Lady always comes back for me. I'll be there for about three weeks until she gets us in our new flat in Delhi. I know she'll come back for me, she always does, but it doesn't mean I like it one little bit.

12 comments:

  1. We get underfoot so much when SHE packs a bag that SHE sends us to camp early. We know you'll enjoy the Children's Home...but it won't compare to being with Lady.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

    We worry about those pups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move and we wish you a safe trip. We hope someone else takes pity on the pups and their mum. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Momma Dog is looking very tired. I hope she and her puppies are all right.

    You're very brave to go three whole weeks without your momma! I've never been away from mine that long, and I don't know what I'd do. I KNOW she'll come back for you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You be good Marley while Lady is gone. It's a big move for everyone, so have patience. Please remember the rules.... NO JUMPING! You will be just fine at the Children's Home. We don't want to hear any bad reports about you. We will miss you when you are gone for so long, but you are always in our hearts!! ALWAYS!!

    Good luck Lady and travel safe! We will be keeping you and Marley in our daily thoughts and prayers.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle, Muffin & Mommy Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping all goes well with your move. ((((hugs)))) to your Mama

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that the Mama dog lets you around her puppies so nicely!

    Good luck on your move! I've never liked moving myself...it's a big huge pain, but typically worth it at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady always returns for her Marley. It's a big move for you both!

    We already look forward to your return. Until then be safe and careful.

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH BOY.... you are gonna get a NEW place to live... once you get out of the Children's Home... that is. We will be right here... when you get all moved in to your new Castle. OK?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:13 PM

    Hi Lady and Marley, safe travels on the move to new Dehli. We'll all say prayers for the both of you. And look forward to hearing from you once you are both settled in.

    Baxter, Baxter's Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marley, Have fun with the kids at the children's home. They love to have you visit. I know it will be a long time without Lady but she WILL come back.

    Safe travels to you Lady. I will be praying for you and Marley. I can't wait to hear all about your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bruce6:45 AM

    God's speed,take care & be safe.Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog! It's always nice to see other people's posts about dogs and I know I'm not the only crazy about my dog :) I'll enjoy reading your blog!

    Please also check mine if you can:

    http://tonnomura.blogspot.com/

    I also blog about my little crazy boy! :D

    ReplyDelete