Monday, July 02, 2012

See Ya Later




Well, I'm off to the Children's Home. Lady is leaving in the wee hours for the capital city to catch a plane to CAT MAN DOO! Yup, she's going to Nepal. I've seen it on National Geographic. She'll be back in a week. I hope she brings me somethin' good. Christy will help me keep training for the Olympics. Hedgie and Bear are going with me. 
I want to say a great big THANK YOU to beautiful Emma the GBGV for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award! Click on her name to get to her page. Lady says she'll help me make my list of seven things about me later, and pass on the award to others, but we did want to say thank you to Emma for thinking of us!!

5 comments:

  1. See ya in a week Marley! Be good at the Home and remember your manner's. We pray Lady has a good trip.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all your training! We are just pooped over here with all of ours. Hope your Momma has fun in Nepal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun to you both!
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Lady had a nice and safe trip!
    And you.... have fun too!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time with all those little bipeds. Tell Lady to take lots of pictures to share with us.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete