Thursday, April 26, 2012

HINDI LESSONS

Nan is now helping me improve my Hindi. Lady learns to speak Hindi, but I just learn comprehension. Although I understand Chinese, English, Korean , and Hindi, I only speak dog.


These are some phrases I'm working on:
1. Tire pe susu mutt karo - don't pee on the tire.
2. Tumme ek biskut chahiye? Do you want a cookie?
3. Yahan ao -come here
4. Oose yahan lao. Bring it here.
5. Marley kas hai. Marley is special
6. Sofe per na kooda. Don't jump on the sofa.
7. Aur nahi -no more.
8. Chelo -let's go.

Nan was eating some spicy chips. I wanted some. I like spicy. Lady gave me some of my treats. Well, they made me thirsty.
I drank Nan's water. It was conveniently located right next to me. Lady said it was rude of me, but I heard her laughing. Men kas hun!

5 comments:

  1. Smarty pants! We agree, Marley kas hai!

    Pretty soon, you're going to be soooo smart, we just won't know what to do.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget those phrases that begin with 'don't'! You are a multilingual dog! We understand lots of English, but we pretend we don't...

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hanji (yes) I practice the art of selective hearing, and it lands me in the doghouse, so to speak! Sometimes Lady still speaks to me in Chinese and my ears perk up. Jing lived with us for 2 months and only spoke Chinese to me. I stayed with a Korean family for 5 months while Lady was in the states. That's how I learned Korean and to eat Korean food. Yum.But Lady doesn't speak Korean.

      Delete
  3. Marley kas hai. Marley is special! Yes.
    And sure it was funny that issue with the drinking!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your day is full of lessons, it seems. You will speak Hindi as well as anyone, or at least understand what people say to you!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete