Saturday, April 07, 2012

GOOD FRIDAY

We have this batik on our wall of Jesus hanging on the Cross. Bad people did it. I know all about Easter because every year Lady reads a book or tells a story about it. So, what's so good about Jesus dying? Lady says that's what Sunday is all about. The rest of the story. He didn't stay dead. He came back to life! This is hope. This is love. Jesus loved us so much He gave His life for us.
Lady went to church today but I didn't go. Four hours is too long for me. Besides, she had more shopping to do for the parties this weekend. I was good and didn't jump on the furniture (that Lady could tell).
The batik on the wall is from my homeland, China. The one on the table is from Sri Lanka.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful batiks....have a happy Easter, remember the good that came from the bad.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete