Friday, April 20, 2012

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Nan turns 18 today. She finished high school at the end of March and is waiting for her exam results. She wants to go to university to study computer engineering. Nan is trusting God to provide for her university fees as her mom and dad are in full-time ministry. She and her brother Vic (14) came by because Lady told them she had a cake and some western food for them. They were excited! Of course they were excited about seeing me. I helped Lady get ready. Lady made lasagna, garlic cheese biscuits, and chocolate cake. I cleaned up dropped cheese. I kept watch out on the balcony. The first cake she made fell apart, so she and Sonya ate it for breakfast. The second cake worked out okay. Lady made bacon cheese treats for me so I could join in on the celebration. I also got a plain cheese biscuit before the seasoned butter was painted on. I don't eat lasagna because it has things in it not good for little dogs.
Lady is happy when she cooks for others. Nan and Vic loved the food.That made us happy. 
 Keeping watch
 Do you have cows on your street? 
 Lady made treats for me
 Okay, we're ready for Nan- cake and dog treats!
I finished my basket. We had to use whatever fabric the ladies left behind. We used it for decoration.
 Nan and Vic liked their birthday lunch with me.
Happy Birthday, Nan!


5 comments:

  1. Very Happy Birthday to your friend, Nan!! What a great way to celebrate her birthday... lasagna is fantastic!

    Many prayers for the money for university. May God provide so she can continue to glorify Him in all she does.

    Shelle
    (Milo and Dixie, too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Nan! Sure wish we could have attended the party. We love lasagna (minus the bad stuff), and would have loved to try your yummy treats!

    I think your basket turned out the best Marley! You should proud of yourself for making it.

    Tell Lady that she did an excellent job on the birthday decorations for Nan.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for Nan. We're sure she'll get to University.

    Those treats look good. Sounds like everyone had a great celebration.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    We only have cows behind fences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Nan! What a great celebration
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!
    Sure they loved the celebration!
    I hope she can go to the University!
    Cows here?? Nope... just some horses!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete