Thursday, March 08, 2012

Happy Women's Day!

All you lovely b* uh, ladies out there, HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY! 
Lady took our friend Prabha from the Children's Home out to lunch. I wasn't invited. 
It's been quite a day! Sonya (our helper) arrived and promptly smeared colored powder on Lady's forehead, and mine, too! Lady took me out so I could walk her, but she didn't put a coat on me -I went in the buff. It's a good thing because we got doused in colors! 
Today is Holi!





 Cleaned up and watching from my balcony.

They sure had fun! 
Guess what? We had snow flurries today! Didn't stick but it was cold!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you look so festive in all of those colors Marley. Sounds like you had another great day.

    Happy Woman's Day to Lady.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool holiday! I love all the color. Happy Women's Day to Lady!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete