Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Lady says I am her Valentine! Lady ate chocolate for breakfast! Then she had oatmeal with our helper Sonya. She gave me chicken and milk with my breakfast! Since Lady is still sick we are staying in as much as possible today, but I already took her out for her walk. It is cold but no snow. She finally got some sleep last night and is feeling much better today. She won't let me kiss her face because she doesn't want me to get her cold. I tried though. We're just hanging out by the heater, catching up on e-mail, and playing with my new toys. Hope you all have a love and chocolate(for humans) and meat (for dogs) filled day!

 The kids came over and made Valentines and cookies. I got one before it was frosted.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite doxie boy!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you & Lady!!

    xoxo, Jasper & Miss Amy

    ReplyDelete