Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Lady!

We had a bit more snow last night, but mostly all the old snow froze. The street was all icy. It made walking much more difficult. I had a hard time keeping Lady from slipping. I have to help her you know because she is getting OLD er.  I offered her some of my chow for breakfast but she didn't want it. Jing called Lady at 6:45 am from Bangalore! I kept snoozing. Then Grandpa and Grandma called. Lady opened her presents as they looked on by Skype.  Phone's been ringing all day. Christy, Pearly, and Ashish came and we all played games. Well, they fussed at me because I kept sitting on the cards or knocking over their pile. Lady took the three kids out to lunch. Pearly had chicken chow mein and brought me back some! Later, Aunty brought dinner and presents! Christy even had one for me! Earlier Lady gave me a bone for her birthday. I helped Lady open her gifts. It was a fun day! I'll post pictures tomorrow.
 I got a cow!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lady,
    We wanted to all wish you a very happy birthday! I'm sure that Marley is helping to make it very special for you. It sounds like you had a wonderful day. Send you many blessings on your birthday.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle, Muffin, Kim & Rolf too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete