Sunday, December 18, 2011

Another Christmas Party

 Waiting for the party with my BoBo.
 My Christmas tree,
 We did the story of the first Christmas. I played a sheep with the little kids.
 The baby Jesus in the manger.
 One of the crafts.
 Today is Tanya's birthday -she's 15. She likes me and I like her. She doesn't squeal or scream or run from me. Lady told the kids if they didn't quit squealing about me they could leave, because this is my house! Go Lady. They stopped squealing.
 All the kids were opening gifts so Lady let me open one too.
 I got a paddle ball but I don't know what to do with it. Oh well, I had fun opening it.
 Waiting for hand-outs.
 Staring her down.
Asking for my bone cookie!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Marley, you sure have been busy! All of those friend at your Christmas party. You look mighty handsome all dressed up. We can see that everyone there was having a wonderful time. Lady and you are good host's. I love that you got to play a sheep in the play, that must have been really fun. Hope that you got some yummy goodies while everyone was there.

    You look so cute laying by your heater. I'm glad to see you are keeping warm in the colder weather.

    Stay well my friend!

    Hugs, Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete