Sunday, November 06, 2011

Ow

I'm having a hard time. I hurt so much this morning. I cried and cried when Lady picked me up and put me down. I can't tell Lady where I hurt, but it seems to be around my shoulders. I do better after I am warm, but before that, I holler pretty loudly! Lady didn't give me a feel better pill (Carprophen) because she says I gotta go to the vet tomorrow. They may want to stick me with steroids or drugs and I can't have both. Lady thinks I may have hurt myself jumping on furniture when I was at the Home, because that's when the pain started. Or, it may be arthritis. Lady put me in the small bedroom with the heater so I couldn't jump on anything. So, I get to go on a car ride tomorrow! I like that, but I don't like the getting stuck with needles part.
You may be wondering if my wheelchair will help again. Nope. That was for my hind legs. I am hurting up near my front legs.
It's gonna be a long winter.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:31 AM

    Hi Marley, sorry to hear you hurt today. I've said a prayer for you and Lady that you will get better quickly. Hope the trip to the Vet goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:08 AM

    Marley my friend, Ouch! We are hoping that by laying by the heater today that you are feeling a little bit better tonight. Please let us know what your Dr. says tomorrow about it. I hope that they can give you some relief, somehow! As always, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Lily & Muffin (and Mommy Kim too) Please give Lady a BIG hug from us ~ She takes such good care of you and that makes us all happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much for your kind words and prayers. I'll let you know.She did figure out a way to get me on and off the bed without hurting me. I crawl onto my blankie and she lifts the blankie. That was better for me. She also let me warm up by the heater and massaged me before trying to move me. That helped. She warms up my coat before putting it on me, too.

    ReplyDelete