Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Babysitting

That cute boy baby, Wyatt came over today. I was good. I didn't take any of his toys, but I can't say the same for him. Oh well, he's just a baby. I helped Lady get him down for his nap. I let him pull my nose and I'd lick his hand. For some reason, he really likes this and he went off to sleep! I wanted to lick his bottle because I smelled the milk, but I didn't.
Lady brought me chicken kickers from Domino's pizza! I was sooooo happy! She let me have half yesterday and half today. I'm doing good. I have cried since I took the pain medicine! I got busted though. Lady leaves me in the small bedroom so I won't jump on the living room furniture. Well... I left evidence that I had jumped up on the cot in that room! She took the cot down and put the mattress on the floor. I know I shouldn't jump but I forget. Baby it's cold outside so I am going under my blankie by the heater!
 The baby likes to go for a walk -just like me!
 Keeping a watchful eye.
 Getting sleepy...
 He's out, thanks in part to me!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:53 AM

    Hi Marley! I'm so glad to hear that the pain med's have helped you tremendously. That is just the best news my friend. It sounds like you had a wonderful time with Wyatt there. Can't believe you let him pull on your nose. You are so good. Oh golly, you got chicken from Domino's ~ Yeah for Marley! You must have been an extra special little guy. I love chicken too. come to think of it, I like most food. Mommy has been trying to hide green beans in my kibble but I found them. Not sure yet if I'm really crazy about them or not.

    I understand completely about the jumping issue. I'm not supposed to either but sometimes I forget and Mommy turns her back for a second and BAM! I'm off the couch in a heartbeat. I have to remember to use the new ramps that Mommy and Daddy built for Muffin and me. You and I have to get better about remembering...
    Say hi to Lady for us and stay warm my friend.

    Hugs, Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete