Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lady's Home!

Lady went to the capital city to meet some American humans coming to visit. Two ladies are staying with us. The men are staying at the YMCA. Lady brought me a new baby. I promptly chewed it's nose off. I love it. I found it in her bag. I always check to see if she brought something for me. She was walking kind of funny. She hurt her back. Jerry made chocolate cream pie and that made Lady feel better -that and the dark chocolate m & M's the Americans brought her! She doesn't share her chocolate with me, or anyone for that matter.
The best part -these guys played tug-of-war with me!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:20 PM

    Hi Marley, so glad to hear you and Lady are re-united. Sorry to hear Lady has hurt her back but hope it will get better soon. You, Lady and your guests have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete