Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sleepless Night

When Lady doesn't sleep, I don't sleep. When I don't sleep, Lady doesn't sleep. When is she gonna learn that she just can't have caffeine after 4:00 pm? Two nights in a row she succumbed to the chocolate temptation way too late. She even had Coke after 6:00 pm!! Okay, so pair that with thunderstorms and nobody in our room sleeps! Funny how Jerry and Deborah can sleep through the banging doors and windows, the whipping of the trees against the buildings, the thunderous claps and lightning that lit up our room. I'm shaking and climbing under the covers as close to my Lady as I can.
Last night Lady enjoyed American night with her friends, eating barbecue, quesadillas, Veggies and ranch dip, tortilla chips and real salad! It was the brownie sundae that did her in. She came home late and I took her out for a walk. But still, I woke her up at 5:45. It is totally light outside and I am ready to get started.
But after breakfast, we crawl back on the bed to read the Bible. We'll have church tonight. And Lady will lock away my squeaky toys during that time. She says the baby is coming tonight. Yippee!
So, no caffeine tonight, Lady! And hopefully no storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment