Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I don't really understand this day. For me, every day should Mother's Day or Father's Day, or Kid's Day. I love on my mommy, Lady, every day. I greet her every morning with a kiss or two and a wag of my happy meter.I stay with her when she's sick, I stick by her when she's sad, I rejoice with her and do the happy dance when she's joyous, I hide under the table if she's mad. I wait for her when she leaves and I great her enthusiastically when she returns, whether it's been 2 hours, 2 days, or 6 months. I let her know if someone I don't like is walking by outside, or if someone is at the door. I'm quiet when she prays and still when she cries. I'm a good co-host. I great our guests and make sure everyone is happy. I help clean up and I don't pee in the house. I know which toys are mine and I don't chew them up.
Mother's Day, Christmas, Easter, Tuesday, Wednesday, doesn't matter to me. I love my Lady every day. I am her good boy, I am her sweetheart, I am her baby (even though I am ten).
So, love your Mommy and Daddy every day -not just on one day a year, but it is okay to make today special -maybe an extra kiss, or give her your favorite toy (to borrow for the day). Jerry and Jing gave Lady flowers and gifts.
I gave her me.

No comments:

Post a Comment